Bloodhunt

Let all take heed, so there is no misunderstanding.

Eclipse is Bloodhunted for actions deemed threatening to the sanctity of Elysium, and the safety of the Masquerade and the Kindred of the city. A boon will be granted to the individual who brings her to the Prince for execution.

Leonides should present himself to the Prince for judgement. Failure to do this by the next gathering will surely see him suffer Eclipse’s fate.

Those who may be over-enthusiastic are reminded that the Tradition of Accounting states that the Sire FACES any penalty the child’s behaviour earns in full, up to and including Final Death. It does not state that they MUST suffer it. The Right of Destruction of an Acknowledged member of the Camarilla belongs to the Prince, and the Prince alone.

Hebrews 10:30: “Vengeance is mine, I will repay” sayeth the Lord. “The Lord will judge his people.”

Woe betide those who overstep their bounds.

Prince Carlos the Even Handed

Didn’t Carlos recently slay over a dozen of the Lords servants? An interesting choice of quote.

what do we know about eclipse and what is she/he capable of. what clan is she in. As im wondering if i would be capable of apprehending eclipse

Slog

She is clan Lasombre, like Leonides. I don’t know her abilities well, but it would be safe to assume she is quite capable of utilizing Obtenabration, how much of that she is able to call to bear, is anyone’s guess.

OOC note: Downtime actions are submitted, so if someone gets her this month or Leonides turns her in, you’ll have missed your chance… unless you’re one of the two or three people who have been asked to change one of their actions.