S03E03 DTA

Here is the DTA form for the last game.

Reminder - the following people won some votes…

David - Roleplaying
Greg - Roleplaying
Adam - Roleplaying
Stephen - Roleplaying and costume
Grace - Costume.

Roleplaying award - I believe that’s the free ‘rewind’ or forgive a minor social mistake at the next game? Valid only for the next game.

Costume award - Temporary High society influence. Looking at the tables on the Laws of the Night, 2 dots looks about right. Must be used in this month’s DTA or gone.

Reminder about influence - when you get your 1st dot in any influence sphere, you get 3 actions.
You can only use each level of an influence sphere once, for any of the stated results.
So no using “High society 2 - get cash” 3 times.
This post explains it in detail, and has examples.

DTA form here:

0 Likes

DTAs will be closing Monday the 7th of May

0 Likes

That’s more reward than I got for best costume…

0 Likes

I don’t remember if there was a vote at the end of that game? I was busy getting out of my costume so can’t remember to be honest. If there wasn’t, that’s on us as ST’s. Which we’ve worked on by making sure there was a vote at this month’s game. Yay us!
Your costume is awesome - turn up with wings and a paint job, I’m sure someone will vote you best costume.

0 Likes

I got it at last month’s game.

0 Likes

I wasn’t at that game. What reward did you get?

0 Likes

Nothing…

0 Likes

Ok - I’ll follow that up and get back to you…

0 Likes

Chur chur.

0 Likes

We did actually tell you you’d have a free dot of Herd to use that month…

0 Likes

Rocks in his ears though eh …

0 Likes

That couldn’t be used as I already have Herd…

0 Likes

Couple of things - the more disciplines you use, the more herd is useful to replenish blood. And Herd can be loaned or traded for something like a boon etc… So unless you have 5 points of herd and don’t need more blood, maybe find someone who has a need and cut a deal…

0 Likes

Is this a house rule? If so this will allow salubri amongst others to mitigate their clan weakness.

The rulebook states on page 103, the final line of the Herd rules:

“You cannot allow other characters access to this advantage.”

0 Likes

I think it was house ruled last season and hasn’t been changed…

From the dta form:

You can allow those vampires you trust access to your herd if you have excess dots, doing so allows them to start with full blood at the next game. Typically it only takes 1 dot to start on full blood but in times of feeding restrictions it may be 2 or more. Who do you give permission to access your herd this DTA? Please also tell us how many dots of herd YOU are using.

0 Likes