2023 AGM

@Bouncer @Bruni_Unknown @Padella-Morta @MoriartyLepore

Hola!

Announcing the 2023 AGM dates.

The currently elected committee members are deemed to be hold their position until the conclusion of the next AGM.
Greg - Chair
Alastor - Player rep
Bruni - Treasurer
David - ST rep

I am attaching a copy of the constitution as it stands. AGM has currently no items on it apart from committee reports and election of officers for 2023.

• Players of the game are not required to become members of the club
  • Only members of the club can vote on changes to the constitution or other club matters
  • Membership is $10 per year
  • Members of the club get one free game per year (so like it’s gree right)
  • New members of the club (not previously been members) also get their 5th game of the year free
  • Anyone paying their $10 membership fees by the cutoff date below will be a member for the Apr22-Mar23 financial year and eligible to vote at the AGM and/or stand for committee positions.

To pay membership use the details on your online payment to the bankl account as below or advise Bruni when you pay the cash.
Bank References: 2023 Member

AGM Venue: Discord / Greg’s house.
AGM Date: Sun 30th April 2023 at 8pm
Cutoff for Proxy Votes: Friday 28th April at 8pm (To Chair)
Cutoff for payment of membership fees: Friday 28th April at 8pm (To Treasurer or bank account)
Cutoff for Agenda Items: Sun 16th April 2023 at 8pm

Existing constitution:
CCG - Constitution July 2022.pdf (155.2 KB)

Agenda for AGM

1. Committee reports
    1.1 Chair
    1.2 Treasurer
    1.3 Players
    1.4 ST
  2. Election of Officers

If anyone wants to nominate someone for one of the positions of Char, Treasurer or Player Rep please do so as a comment to this post. If you are nominated then pls reply to indicate if you accept or decline it.

The 4th committee position is appointed by the ST team to represent their interests on the committee. At present as a solo ST this is David.

If there is a change of committee members then banking will stay with the outgoing members until such time as the new reps get their access sorted.

Questions can be asked as comments to this post please.

Submissions for the agenda can be added to the post for that effect also.

Cheers
GC

1 Like

To start off I’d like to nominate Alastor to continue in their role as Player Rep, and for Bruni to continue in their role as Treasuer.

David can’t opt out tho :smiley:

I’d like to nominate myself Joseph O for Chair.

1 Like

Seconded …

This will be held on Discord at 8pm.