Bank Account

For reference our club bank account is 03-0318-0061727-000.

It is easier to pay your game fees online rather than give David cash, saves him banking it etc.

Pls put your name and the game date as reference.

Waged - $10 per game
Unwaged - $5 per game
Membership - $10 per year and includes one free game during that year. Only members get to serve on the committee or to vote on club matters. Membership is not being enforced as a requirement.

If and when the club has excess savings in the bank (after buying a club copy of the rulebook) the committee will subsidise hall hire to reduce player costs. We are a non profit club established to promote MET style larp so any surplus funds are put back into the larp to benefit those who are paying and playing.

1 Like

Reply to bump the post back into sight … bank account number above … pls deposit game fees.

FYI - I have messaged everybody who is in credit or debit for game fees with a summary.

Cheers
GC

1 Like

It this info current?

Negative.
Committe voted to wipe all debts
we had a google doc to track costs. I am thinking if we have as many people playing as showed up plus others who didn’t make game 0 then we can change $5 a game for all …

Agreed. Hall Hire is $80? 16 people plus Chris covers costs.

Greetings, sorry i transferred $25 for all the costs i didn’t know what to put for the account thing so i put crossroads but it didnt ask for anything else its coming from “Shara Watson”