From the Office of the Undisputed Baron. (I'm giving you statuses)

As your Baron, and by my Authority I Award the following fleeting statuses;

@Danny-Boy @Max @LyraBlackheart @Dave (And Ellie and Matt who don’t have accounts) I find you, for your skills and contribution to the combat, I find you all Courageous

@Bronx For your staunch defence of your friends, I find you and myself to be a Defender of the Movement.

@Bruni_Unknown @Konstantine @James and @Jaiden Whilst you may have not directly dealt damage in the melee, you still came and stayed true to your word. And as such, I find you all to be Loyal

Furthermore @Bouncer, by my Status as Authority I have seen your actions, wieghed them, and find them to be a detriment to the movement, and as such, I designate you Warned untill you show yourself at a gathering for questioning.

All of these statuses stay until either they are spent, or I am no Longer the Authority or Baron in the domain.

So decrees the Undisputed baron of Hamilton, the Advocate for the down-trodden, and the lion of movement, Jason Reeves.

(OOC; If I have forgotten anyone I’m sorry, send me a message, or comment below.)

1 Like

@John.Bull and @Alice_Bones For your efforts in scouting and keeping us informed, I find you both Honorable

(OOC it only let me tag 10 users per post, and you were the only two in htis category.)

1 Like

And it was agreed that anyone who was not hazed but answered the call to arms against the sabbat infernalist plot was considered to have undertaken their hazing and is now also COMMITTED to the cause.

[ooc this was the important bit for Padella :slight_smile: ]

Did Ragnar get status?

1 Like