Primogen council

Can the Primogen council please comment on this post so that those not at the game are aware who has been elected in addition to our chancellor John Bull.

3 Likes

Alex has been appointed as the Primogen representing the Night Merchants.

1 Like

Jane has been appointed as Primogen, representing the Shadow Wolves

1 Like

Sledge Bones humbly neglected to mention that he was appointed as Primogen, representing the Bones Family.

Currently those not a member of the coteries mentioned above can have their requests etc tabled to primogen meetings on their behalf by the Chancellor, noting that the chancellor does not get to vote on them as that is the responsibility of the primogen alone.

Ah yes Chancellor, a trivial boon for correcting my error.
Also, the Primogen, I believe can represent those not in their respective coteries, should any be so inclined.

1 Like

No boon required Primogen Sledge, humbleness is not an error that needs correcting.

Might I request on behalf of the “others” that the Primogen make the representation to council an item of discussion next gathering. I would rather be relieved of the representative duties as the Chancellor should sit outside the politics of such matters and remain impartial so that adjudication on boons etc is likewise seen as impartial.