Raid on tremere chantry this month

If you are keen for this please remember to put in a DTA for it. If you missed the last gathering and are keen to join in - please put in a DTA - the more the merrier.

Blockquote
Customs and Practices
Every Anarch domain respects two customs: the Call to Arms and the Masquerade. The Call to Arms relies on the concept of Anarch unity and can be traced back to a similar Brujah tradition. Anarchs are famed for having an us-against-them mentality. If another sect mistreats one Anarch, many Anarchs will respond — occasionally travelling for days to reach their beleaguered brothers. While Anarchs would like to believe that this support occurs in the name of justice and freedom, as often as not, Anarchs find themselves defending a brother or sister whose boneheaded actions caused the problem in the first place. Still, the Movement has little choice; if the Camarilla or the Sabbat believe Anarchs can be picked off one-by-one, the Movement will eventually be destroyed.

In light of the Baron announcing that he saw the hunters as the biggest threat facing our domain I fail to see how a loot n smash raid against the chantry helps us against the hunters, or even adheres to our anarch creed. One of our brothers has reported that we are under attack, I think it is logical to respond to that brother ahead of looting for personal toys.

While no call to arms has been raised, Padella will not join the chantry raid and will instead make himself available to assist the Architect in tracking down the hunters so we can deal to them first. The Tremere can wait.

Haters gonna hate.

So multi-tasking is not your thing then Padella? Surely the time it takes to conduct a raid would not seriously detract from any actions against the hunters?

I am an anarch, I respect your freedom to do as you will, you need to respect mine. That is part of our creed of libertas. My respect for freedom means that I stand against the slavers in the Tremere chantry and am willing to do what it takes to bring it down. One brick at a time if necessary.

Given the seeming dearth of information on the hunters i wonder what will be achieved towards the hunters this month that hasn’t been achieved in the last year? Indeed, given that the anarchs were warned of this last month what success tracking the hunters was achieved then? Certainly I have yet to see any planning or attempt at coordination in finding the hunters from any of our leaders.

If there is a plan I am keen to hear it and contribute depending on its viability.

As someone who the baron declared Loyal, being lectured on Anarch ethics by someone under a status ban (because they have left the path of humanity) is galling.

The best way to defeat the hunters is the same method kindred have used for centuries. It is one you yourself referred to. The Masquerade. Constantly interacting with hunters only builds their knowledge base of vampires.

OOC I am not sure that your reference to a call to arms is relevant. To my knowledge no such call has been issued. Maybe I didn’t hear it at the last game? If anyone is trying coordinate looking into the hunters It would have been a good idea to set up a topic earlier in the week so players can see it and discuss before commiting DTAS.

2 Likes

Yeah you continue to wait.

I’m going in and will rend them asunder. Success will be Tremere losing their spleen. Vienna is down and it’s open season on these %$#^&U - the best time to evict them.

The hunters don’t make Bronx or attempt to enslave him. The Tremere apparently can make more and time is not on our side with their &^%$## device and enslaving ideals.

In Romanian - Hopefully no chickens this time.

2 Likes

They are here to try and enslave me among other things.
Seems like them is mistreating me to me.
Im feeling pretty beleaguered.

Also its not a smash and grab. Its a Kill every invader into our city and if they happen to have good things for the movement take that before we demolish the building

2 Likes

I apologise Konstantin, there was no attempt to lecture you, I was more commenting on myself not seeing the logic behind the raid.

I was unaware that there was a professed desire to enslave Bronx again. Now that information has been provided I can see a logical reason to do this and I would like to help defend my anarch brother.

I will assist in Astral form and be linked by telepathy to those present.

3 Likes

Good to have you along friend

1 Like

IC;

Tiger steps forwards and removes his hat and interjects in his southern drawl

"Though I am dooty bound to answer any call put forth by the Baron, I also must honor our code of libatas. Given my heritage, I am all too aware of the evils of slaving. If you will have me brother Bronx, I shall gladly lend my gun to your cause.

Given that the Baron has is yet to grant me authorization to act against the huntas, I shall honor your call for aid first. I’ll not stand idly by whilst you are enslaved my friend."

With that he dons his hat again, and sits down, quickly becoming frustrated with his phone and muttering to himself

“gods damned thing … smart phone my ass … met smarter mutes … stupid contrivance”

ooc: the chanty is already in rubble

1 Like

OOC: Ah! Apologies, been having trouble logging into the forum. I shall assume that I was there and shot some dudes and nothing further then. Thanks for the clarification, I have had to go through and try to piece together what has been happening, so appreciate the response.