Reference materials

I propose that the club purchases out of existing funds the following. Can all committee vote Y/N for each item:

1. The club purchases a USD $9.99 PDF of new rules Vol 1 as per
    Mind’s Eye Theatre Vampire: The Masquerade Volume II: Issue 1 - White Wolf | DriveThruRPG.com

2. The club purchases a USD $19.99 PDF copy of the new V2 ruleset as per
    V2 PDF version (bynightstudios.com)

3. The club purchases a USD $44.95 soft cover edition physical copy of the new V2 ruleset as per
    V2 Softcover book (bynightstudios.com)

4. The club purchases USD $54.99 BOTH the PDF and soft cover edition physical copy of the new V2 ruleset as per
    V2 Softcover and PDF version (bynightstudios.com)

Note - only Vote for ONE of 2,3,4 as it makes no sense otherwise.

The purpose of these purchases is to have a legal copy owned by the club. Soft copy to be at games for player reference. PDF copies to be held by the head ST only (and not shared) as the club will not promote piracy while I’m on the committee.

ST’s need the PDF to run the game, and the softcopy is damn useful for players.

Cheers
Greg (Chair)

1 Yes
2 No
3 No
4 Yes, however we should wait until closer to release so we have the funds from Game 1.

1 Like

1 Yes
2 No
3 No
4 Yes, however we should wait until closer to release so we have the funds from Game 1.

my thoughts and votes as well.

1 Yes
2 No
3 No
4 Yes, however we should wait until closer to release so we have necessary funds without dropping club funds too low. We should always try to have at least 2 hall hires on hand.

1 is done. PDF is on the ST Dropbox. David has access.

4 is pending go signal from funds.

Is there anything that needs approving in the bank account?

Nope. I approved the hall hire payment for the 4th. That’s all we had.
Club owes me for some paper and the PDF.