The artifact

I accept you apologies
And I would like to apologize for my rash decisions and let’s move on together

Nope.
First I heard of it was when it was raised with me from Konstantin.

Konstantin. They are not sheepskin. It is wolf skin. You not only mock something given by me to those I deemed worthy as a mark of respect but you mock something that held great meaning to both my people and myself in both life and unlife. If you want to call names then I hope you are willing to meet me in battle to settle this grave insult.
As the challenged you may put forth a place and time for this battle.

1 Like

I see that this individual can’t stay on topic as well… Sigh…
I can see why laundry is more important - this artefact sounds like a red herring now…

Hmm… Shall we find out who started the Chinese whisper?

Apparently I heard from Ragnar (dunno his original source?), who vaguely gave a “looking for a magic mirror” and it was in Auckland chantry
so I informed Konstantin about the vague magic mirror (who had no idea until then btw),
and then the Baron heard from Konstantin (who apparently had no idea either),
and the Baron informed the meeting he was looking for X artefact.
(Ooc: It was a very brief “the artefact is this” by Jay at the meeting, hence this forum topic)

And now everyone is confused…
I hope I had that order correct… ?

Jay has been scouring Hamilton for Magical Artifacts. So can he tell us what he has been looking for so maybe we can help find it.

I haven’t been looking for anything in particular tbh. But go off with your spying on me I guess.

Oh right, I just clicked to what you were watching. I thiught there was a magic item that would restore my magic, I was wrong, it’s a book which I have an am studying.
Didn’t know I needed to inform you of this.

You have spied on myself and other anarchs so if your upset about it is a double standard. When others got magic items in the past you demanded to know they got, so again it has to work both ways.

Tala-Moon-Kissed, as the Baron has already punished Konstantin for this transgression the matter is considered dealt with.

There is therefore no matter to address or seek satisfaction over.

I don’t care, I demand satisfaction from him. This is not about a gang insult. This is about an insult to me

What are you talking on about?

I didn’t get upset.

Also I’m the fucking Baron. Shut the fuck up.

OOC, because I feel like I have to clarify, I’m not mad or upset about you spying on me, neither me or Jay, but God damn. When someone says go off, they mean they don’t care like go ahead… If you’re going to be Konstantin’s brand
of combatant, I’m gonna be Jay’s. And, I don’t want an out of character essay sent to me in private message about it.