The artifact

Can anyone from the leadership gang AKA the Furries tell us about the artifact you have been looking for? What it does, what it looks like and where it came from?

If we know this we may be able to help track it down.

1 Like

If you are going to ask for our gangs help please get the name right.
We are the “Blood Kings”
I knew nothing of the artifact in question prior to the gathering

2 Likes

How could I possibly forget a name like Blood Kings, its the talk of the town. Interesting choice of names there.

I guessing the name was a haughty hasty choice. So as a friend i want to give you some advice.
Kings isn’t a great choice of words for a anarch gang - kings are hardly men of the people. Anarchists have long fought kings and other tyrants. Its also a masculine term - I thought your gang had female members. How does kings tie in with the Sheepskin neckwarmer look the gang was? is? going for? Are you Sheeple? Perhaps go for “the Sheeple People” as a gang name. That way there will be no confusion.

Also thanks for your help! Your answer was very illuminating and really hit all the key points we needed to know.

1 Like

Konstantin I’m issuing you the warned status. If you would like to discuss it come and see me in person. I’m not a fan of mocking fellow anarchs publicly.

Thank you for your advise Konstantin. Let me give you some advise all of your gangs feeding territories have been reduced to your feeding territories. I suggest you help them feed this month.

“Arrr - fairly warned, be thee, says I!”

1 Like

As I am a loyal anarch I do not get the warned status. I will note that the Baron has repeatedly mocked and belittled other anarchs at gatherings. For example at the last gathering he referred to a fellow anarch as having hissy fits. There is an obvious double standard when the Baron and his entourage are criticised. If feeding is going to be restricted by the Architect based on his political ties then it is a case of corruption. It clearly goes against the duty of

“allocating hunting grounds and ensuring those areas are not overhunted”.

This isnt the camarilla. We can’t have political games played with feeding grounds.

I would have discussed this in person with you Jay, but regretfully you chose not to discuss the matter with myself in person before attempting to warn me. So I it seems a little one sided kind of process, rather than a genuine attempt to smooth things out. Of course removing the feeding restriction would be a sign of good faith that we could build on.

Is this how you really want things to be in our free society? Are we going to throw away the hard won laurels of our recent victory because of petty bickering? Is this the kind of vampires that we want to be; no better than the twisted and tyrannical politics of the Elders? We are better than this. We have stood shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield. We have risked injury and final death to defend our revolution. This is not the time for division. We must stand together.

Let us call off this vendetta and shake hands, united as brothers and sisters one more.

1 Like

OOC - Remember let’s keep most of the game in game and not make the forums the game …

It’s not in my jurisdiction to call of the Architect’s feeding territory decisions.

Konstantin, a warning is a warning… not a punishment. Stop acting like you’re being persecuted. You made a string of childish, unprovoked in any way insults against a Baron and other Anarchs. The Baron then warned you to stop. That’s as far as it needs to go.

I did not instruct the Architect to do anything, and if you have issues with what he’s done, I encourage you to discuss it with him as it is out of my jurisdiction.

As for your discussion of our hard won victory…
You know personally what your gangs actions regarding that victory have done to me. Yes we fought and bled together, which is why the childish insults are so disappointing. E can shake hands at any time, i have no issue with you after the warning was issued. As far as im concerned, you dod something wirth a warning, you got one, because of your loyalty, thats as far as its going. The only bickering here is from you. Genuinely.

The hissy fit thing I mean… she cut me off 11 times. I counted. She was also yelling. What do you call that? Also, she’s no longer an Anarch.

Any rate you keep saying this is not the Camarilla and you are correct, hence why I gave you a warning and asked you to make time for a conversation, which you rejected by private message. That’s your choice, I’m not sticking the constable on you like the camarilla would.

If you continue this, its going to have to go further. If not, then not. The feeding restriction is something between you and the Architect.
Might I suggest an apology or recognition of any wrong doing might go a long way with him. Maybe even a trivial boon. Before you go off about that, just suggestions because I know the Architect and I know that those things might go over well, I’m not demanding or requesting apologies nor boons myself, as I said, as far as im concerned this is over.

Uh, can we stay on topic here?

Can someone please from the Blood Kings answer the damn topic question?

I only learned about the artifact at the gathering so I know very little about the item and it’s abilities

Ooc
I stated this in my initial reply

Hmm, well maybe the Baron is the one who actually knows?

The artifact is a mirror which can alter or cleanse vampirism

Apologies forgot to check my dtas
But I have no way of confirming if the information above is true

It can alter or cleanse vampirism?
Did I hear that right? What kind of altering are we talking about?

Ok well we never saw anything matching that. My memory is hazy but I thought a tremere fled through a mirror so we destroyed it to prevent them returning the same way.

Is my memory correct on that?

Your memory is.
Except we destroyed all mirrors down in the basement (Ooc: Probably me).
That was before the building collapsed on purpose. So technically now all mirrors in that building.
I don’t recall anyone wandering out with an intact or broken mirror under their arms.
That was Hamilton Chantry.

My understanding though was that the mirror that the Blood Kings are talking about is in the Auckland Chantry?
I assume that it was the Auckland Chantry, that was why I was assisting Rangnar’s plan…

Ahhh I thought JDub was referring to the Hamilton one. Double no on anything Auckland then

By way apology I return to you the trivial boon you owed to me and hope that we can put this matter behind us

2 Likes

Given gang membership seems to be public knowledge, can I spend my Leadership dots to know which characters are publicly in the Blood Kings, apart from Jay and Ragnar?

Thanks,

Dante

1 Like

I don’t know that’s all I learnt and no one was able to clarify what that meant