Werewolf War

Given that we are now in a Call to Arms situation I thought we could discuss plans. I have added my two cents below. No doubt the Constable will have specific directions to coordinate the efforts

1 We need more intel on the werewolves. We need their numbers, their exact location and an idea of their capabilities. If people are sneaky they may be able to patrol or explore the area and look for signs of a werewolf colony. I am thinking it will be a large block of probably native forested land that is privately owned and actively keeps out trespassers. You know the kind of place from all those horror movies where outsiders just aren’t welcome in the area. Obviously having Auspex would help. Would have loved to have Padellas help on this. sigh. (hang in there buddy we are going to get you out!) I figure the Werebears must have at least some intel on them. If the Werebears are going to be fighting beside us we should know what the Werebears plans are.

2 Everyone should have suitable weapons and armour. If you don’t, go see the Constable. I am thinking having a large supply of blood handy would also. I believe there is a plan to create silver weapons and ammunition.

3 What are the rules of engagement? Are we taking prisoners? If not, who is prepared to kill any werewolf babies we find? What are the Werebears thoughts on this?

4 If we attack their colony what happens if some aren’t there? What happens if they ambush us? I suspect that they will have strategically placed traps around their territory. Awareness might be an important skill.

5 I assume that like any other group they have large meeting where everyone comes (just like our gatherings). This might be the best time to attack them whilst they are busy and all in one spot. The Werebears seem to share their culture and may have some ideas of when they might meet.

6 If I can get over my own personal moral disgust in the idea, I have plans to make two different types of weapons of Mass Destruction. They should be effective on a football field sized area and harmless to Vampires. Sidenote, they could be pretty damn effective against the bears too! I do not think they will actually destroy anything but a badly wounded werewolf but they will inflict damage over a wide area to them, for a significant period. There would certainly be cleaner ways to die. Sadly my mind goes to places my soul should never go.

7 If Anarchs go down during the fight is there a plan to evacuate them from the field of battle?

8 As usual I am certain the Architect and Constable will have a plan about preserving the masquerade.

I am keen to hear any ideas or thoughts on the matter.

1 Like

I have been elected the war leader for this operation by the baron.

Post here if you require silver weaponry! I’m sure we can arrange something with Bea or Ragnar.

In the interest of maintaining the masquerade and avoiding collateral, I would like to use guerilla tactics, do what we do best, and hit hard and fast.
we focus fire on specific individuals and take them out before they can rage. we show them that we aren’t to be trifled with.
I will be speaking with the architect about ways to maintain the masquerade.

Edit: we do need more info. specifically we need to know about the whereabouts of their members and their holdouts. ideally we would fight on our terms rather than theirs

1 Like

The Barony’s armoury is open to all those without firepower or armour, so feel free to get in contact (ooc: send me a message so I can let you know what’s available and officially issue it to you). I’m going to second the use of guerrilla tactics and the collecting and co-ordinating information. We may also want to appoint someone as a liaison to the werebear’s so that we work together and not step on each other’s toes so to speak.

1 Like

I was told by a player that I was trapped in a pocket dimension with cloned hunters and lots of wraiths. If I can feed and sustain things I may stay in here for months. I could condition all of the clones for starters :smile: and think of the research,
do clones have souls?
are the hunters binding wraiths to the souless clones?
sooooo much opportunity to study here as the man on the inside.

Waiting on ST to advise what my actual situation is though. I was also told I can still communicate via telepathy, so maybe it is all in our minds and a malkavian elder is pranking us.

I would like to second Elyse’s statement and say that I will happily provide arms, armor, and ammo for this venture. As this is in service to the cause, I will not be asking for boons at this time. Please be aware that due to time constraints, I may be duplicating rather than offering custom work, but I will always do my very best to make items of high quality.

Additionally, I have scrying capabilities if reconnaissance work needs to be done. Just tell me who or where.

(OOC: I imagine much of my DTA is gonna be spent duplicating various sorts of silver ammo lol. Am unsure how this will work with mass quantities or if I am needed for multiple as part of the greater call to arms action)

While I can’t fight I can help with our quick hit plan.
I pose that, once we designate our specific target, I Conceal our best fighters and move in to surround whoever it may be.
In theory we should be able to take out our first target rather quickly as my abilities to remain unseen work against most tracking and sensory abilities if they are unaware.

So instead of attacking while they’re at a meeting, we could instead run hits on specific places before they have a chance to send out a warning.

Furthermore, I believe the plan was to leave the warebears out of it as to not harm them too.

“I got everything sorted my end, as per instructions! It’s not my usual thing… so I had to improvise a few things…”

“…It’ll be fine…”

1 Like

I have a thing to do.
If that thing doesn’t kill me, then I will be here providing what I can.

I could conceal a second group if we decide to attack from 2 angles.
Would hope we could go after one at a time and not get ambushed by a whole pack. Fight on our terms. Some investigation is surely needed…
I would also be very happy if I can get my mits on either a gun, or some silver… and… I will fight fisty-cuffs if it comes to it… just not one on one…

Does anybody actually know where or how to find the werewolves? I dont think we can fight them unless we know where they are.

I didn’t think we had any specific details at this stage.

No, but if you have some names I can, um… talk to some, um, people… yeah… talk, over tea, with scones with jam and a bit of cream… yeah… I prefer birth names, not marital…I will do some ahh… asking, yeah, latter after I sort the current thing out.

I believe some people are looking for them, but to be honest any more help searching for them would be a good thing

@SledgeBones - Given we are aware that there are more werewolves and we know where their cairn is, does that mean that the call to arms is still active?

Ciao, all.

Is this still a thing? Or is it dealt with? I have some experience with the wolves, so now I am back, I am happy to scout around and see what I can find?

Grazie,

Dante

There was a Call to arms against them in your absence. There may be some left, but so far they haven’t troubled us.

Just catching up on the haps while I’ve been sleeping.

No point provoking them, if they are not still bothering us.

As far as I know they are laying low atm.
We retaliated (killed two I think) last time we met, and they have been quiet since.

If I could have some silver blades or something similar to animate, that would be appreciated